Product Series: UPO/E-1112
YITPL kits are factory engineered to provide fast and easy installation with reliable performance. The kits are designed and type tested to meet or exceed the requirements of applicable national/international cable and cable accessories standards.Features:
- Easy and fast installation.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance.
- No shelf life limitations upto or below 50°C.
- Meet requirements of IS:13573 standard.
- Each kit contains easy to follow installation instructions with well explained visuals & graphics.
|Test||Required test value||Result|
|AC dry withstand voltage||35 kV/1 minute||Pass|
|DC voltage withstand||48 kV/30 minutes||Pass|
|Lightening impulse withstand voltage||75 kV||> 75 kV|
|Cable size (sq. mm)||Outdoor Kit Code|
|Cable size (sq. mm)||Indoor Kit Code|
Accessories and Optional Items
- Standard tail length is 600mm for outdoor and 450mm for indoor terminations. Special tail lengths are available on request.
- Solderless and special purpose earthing kits are also available on request.
- Polymeric insulators and T-brackets for installation of terminations on single pole are available on request.