Product Series: UPO/E-3336
YITPL kits are factory engineered to provide fast and easy installation with reliable performance. The kits are designed and type tested to meet or exceed the requirements of applicable national/international cable and cable accessories standards.Features:
- Easy and fast installation.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance.
- No shelf life limitations upto or below 50°C.
- Meet requirements of IS:13573 standard.
- Each kit contains easy to follow installation instructions with well explained visuals & graphics.
|Test||Required test value||Result|
|AC dry withstand voltage||75 kV/1 minute||Pass|
|DC voltage withstand||144 kV/30 minutes||Pass|
|Lightening impulse withstand voltage||170 kV||> 170 kV|
|Cable size (sq. mm)||Outdoor Kit Code|
|Cable size (sq. mm)||Indoor Kit Code|
Accessories and Optional Items
- Standard tail length is 900mm for outdoor and 700mm for indoor terminations. Special tail lengths are available on request.
- Solderless and special purpose earthing kits are also available on request.
- Polymeric insulators and T-brackets for installation of terminations on single pole are available on request.