Yamuna Infra & Technology Pvt. Ltd. ('YITPL' or 'we') is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our website. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal Identification Information: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone numbers etc.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: Non-personal identification may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information such as operating system, ISP and other similar information.
- Location Information: When you use one of our location-enabled services, we may collect information about your actual location but we will always ask you about this first.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practises and security measures to protect against disclosure and destruction of user's personal information and data stored. Sensitive and personal information exchange between the site and users happens over a SSL secured communication and is encrypted and secured.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To personalise or improve the way our content is presented to you online.
- To improve customer service and keep our records up to date. - We may use your IP address to identify your location, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use.
SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We do not sell, trade or rent user's personal identification information to others.
We will only disclose your information to third parties when the disclosure is required or permitted by law. Please note that if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on our website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour, we may use your information to stop such behaviour. In this instance we may use your information to inform relevant third parties such as your internet service provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.